Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hello everyone, welcome to and welcome back to the Crackpot Uglies. I hope you're enjoying the illustrations so far. I'm set on posting Mondays through Fridays and next week I'm hoping to start doing theme weeks. I've been seeing commercials for Shark Week on the Discovery Channel and GenCon is coming up in about a week and a half. GenCon week will definitely be about games, next week I'm toying with coffee. My only qualm about coffee is that I feel like I could theme every other week about coffee. Maybe I'll get into the coffee minutia like french-press or espresso. Anyway, I'm having fun sharing what used to be just doodles in the sketchbook with you all. Hope you're having fun checking them out as well.

Happy Friday! May you all have a safe and happy weekend!
Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment