Friday, August 24, 2012

Artists Block Editorial

Yep, I had a bit of an artist block this week. At least with regards to the theme. What it did make me remember though is that this blog is still evolving and probably always will be. I'm still going to be posting Monday through Friday, but instead of a weekly theme I'm just going to keep posting the best that I can come up with on any given weekday. Sometimes there will be a few that link together and sometimes, probably more often than not, they'll be all over the place. 

I will definitely say that I'll always do my best to produce the best quality piece I can each day. Occasionally there may be squiggly sketches, but hopefully that will be part of the design rather than because I've run short on time and need to post something to meet the daily deadline. 

Thanks for continuing to check out the blog and comics. Please share the ones you like with your friends. I'm having a blast. 

Happy Friday Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment