Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Mornings


I just discovered a new type of coffee to use with my Keurig. Wide Awake Coffee Co. decent coffee and it has a new type of k-cup which has a filter instead of a plastic bottom to the cup. Not sure if it uses less plastic in the production but I'd think so. I think they might be based out of Skokie, Illinois but facebook seemed to be the only website I could find for them.

As I type out this post, I'm watching "Abbott and Costello, Meet the Mummy" which I was thinking had the sketch "Niagara Falls" or "Slowly I turned" but it's actually in Abbott and Costello's movie, "Lost in a Harem" so I guess it's an easy mistake what with the Mummy and the Harem both taking place in a desert. In looking for the sketch on YouTube as an example, I discovered their sketch 13 x 7 equals 28 and it's a classic bit of math, well worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment