Friday, September 7, 2012

Bacon Wedding


Damn beavers, always ruining a good party. And from the "I swear I did the comic before I read this file" in the real world a woman was attacked by a rabid beaver only a few days ago, so please people be wary. These critters are VICIOUS!

I did a bit of searching for odd weddings. The naked couple wins in this first link. and since I searched for bacon weddings after I did the comic, the suit sort of exists.

Both Archie McPhee and ThinkGeek have bacon sections to their stores with plenty of items to choose from. Local to me, in Oak Park, Illinois, Pumpkin Moon also carries quite a few bacon items. Pumpkin Moon is the type of store you want to find in your area where ever you are. Tons of cool tin toys, t-shirts and knick knacks.

I have had the bacon gumballs and if you're a fan of liquid smoke infused with gasoline you definitely should pick up a case. Otherwise they're only worth it for the novelty factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment